1. What is the difference between a CHA Learning “program” and a “course”?
2. How long will it take to complete the program or course?
3. When can I get started?
4. Are all CHA Learning programs/courses delivered online?
5. Are any CHA Learning programs/courses self-guided?
6. What should I know about practicums and field placements?
7. Why should I take a CHA Learning program/course, instead of a similar course offered through another school or organization?
8. Will these courses prepare me for work after graduation/completion?
9. When I finish my course or program, will I receive a certificate?
10. What kind of support does the faculty offer?
11. Can I take more than one program or course simultaneously?
12. I’m new to online learning. What resources are available to me?
13. Can I take my exams online?
14. What is the Learning Gateway?
15. Who do I contact for technical support?
16. What are your application requirements?
17. What are the application deadlines for your programs/courses?
18. Do I need to have experience in healthcare to take any of your courses or programs?
Tuition and Fees
19. How much do your program and course tuitions cost?
20. Are there any extra fees?
21. What is the difference between a CHA Learning “program” and a “course”?
22. Do CHA Learning programs and courses qualify for OSAP or bank loans?
PLAR / Prior Learning Assessment Recognition
23. What does PLAR mean?
24. Could I be eligible for exemptions? How are PLARs determined?
25. I completed a program/course with CHA Learning. Will I be eligible for PLAR exemptions in a new CHA Learning program or course?
26. What is an international student?
27. I didn’t study in Canada. Will my international education be enough to qualify for my course/program of choice?
28. Do you issue student cards?
29. What if I decide a certain course or program isn’t right for me; can I get a refund?
30. Can I postpone my studies at any time?
31. How do you define plagiarism?
32. When will final grades be available?
33. What is a statement of marks?
34. How can I update the information I have on file?
35. Am I eligible for a Tax Credit?
36. What information is included in my Official Tax Receipt?
37. Why am I not eligible for a T2202A Form?
For more information on Tax Receipts, please see our Tax FAQ.