Job Posting Number: 22-107
Department: Health records
Status: Permanent, Part Time
Salary Scale: $25.80 – $28.54
Posting Date: 2022-09-28
Closing Date: N/A
About the Opportunity
Applications are now being accepted for a part-time position, on-site/in-office at the Renfrew Victoria Hospital. As part of the Atlas Alliance, we share a strong relationship with The Ottawa Hospital and enjoy a professional partnership with other small hospitals in the Champlain LHIN. Please review our website for more details about our well-serviced, small hospital at www.renfrewhosp.com.
The position is primarily for a coder, but in a small hospital, the successful applicant will be versatile in taking on multiple tasks in this well-rounded role.
Full details are available in posting 22-107 in the careers section of the website.
Click Here for official job posting.
- This is a 0.8 FTE position (Mon-Thur, 8-4)
- The role is on site/in office with no opportunity to work remotely at this time.
- We are a small facility; all members of the department are expected to be responsible for a variety of work duties rather than specializing in one role.
Posting will remain available until filled.
Our Staff love working at RVH.
- ALL staff at RVH are eligible for up to $800 in education bursaries every year.
- Modern EMR (EPIC) – full training provided!
- On Site, Modern Gym open 24/7
- Participate in or enjoy regular staff appreciation and wellness activities, like free yoga, lunches, treats, and more
- Just 45 minutes away from Ottawa