Talking About Tough Issues – Leadership Express
This course provides healthcare professionals at all levels with tools and techniques to face challenging conversations in their day-to-day work. Approaches to safe and authentic conversations are needed more than ever with the continuous demands of our complex healthcare environment. Learning to have effective conversations will enable you to better facilitate teamwork, healthy relationships, improved quality and safety, increased innovation and healthy organizational cultures.
Why Take This Course?
- Applicable to your daily work for immediate results
- Fully interactive and engaging – using realistic scenarios, curated resources, and meaningful content
- Create and support a healthy work culture by enrolling groups or teams to enhance organizational communication
- Relevant to any level of professional, in any type of healthcare organization
- Learn at your own pace in a fully online and completely asynchronous environment
- Quick – complete in as little as 3 hours
The Canadian College of Health Information Management has approved this CHA Learning course for 3 CPE credits. Learn more about the continuing professional education program at www.cchim.ca
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Approximately 3 hours
- Take up to 3 months to complete, at your own pace
- $145 CAD
- $170 International
- No added material costs or fees
At the completion of this course you will be equipped to confidently engage in challenging conversations that you might have otherwise dreaded or avoided. You will have developed the capabilities needed to engage with others in ways that are safe, authentic and meaningful for everyone involved.
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Grounding the Conversation – Working from Observation
- Module 3: Seeing it from their side – Attributing Reasonableness
- Module 4: From a deeper place – Speaking with Authenticity
- Module 5: Bringing it all together
Talking About Tough Issues – Leadership Express Quick FAQ
- What will I achieve at the completion of this course?
At the end of this course, you will receive a certificate from CHA Learning.
Are you an employer looking to train a group?
Partner with us for your team’s professional development.
Why Choose CHA Learning
With over 70 years of history as a healthcare non-profit, online learning is all we do. Tens of thousands of professionals have graduated from our programs and gone on to positively impact the health system. Our healthcare experts and faculty coaches are industry leaders. Our team provides exceptional support and truly cares about your success. Learn more about us.
CHA Learning Info To Go
Need information about our programs you can take anywhere?
Download our brochure.