Team & Group Coaching Services
Maximize your team’s potential through coaching
Team coaching uses Margaret Wheatley’s fundamental concepts: (1) “Whatever the problem, community is the answer, “and (2) “Humans can get through anything as long as we’re together.”
High-performing teams have psychological safety, dependability, structure and clarity, meaningful work together and impact on the organization. These attributes require deliberate and ongoing attention for team development. Team coaching builds these characteristics while aligning goals, increasing effectiveness and cohesion, enabling adaptation to change and uncertainty, and building individual and collective confidence. Team coaching can also enhance team communication and decrease conflict to build trust, openness, collaboration, and innovation.
Team coaching provides a critical opportunity for compassion (giving and receiving), deeply connecting with others, and creating sustained connections to support each other into the future. Enhancing your caring and open-hearted approaches at work will pay off now, and reap the rewards over the long term.
Group coaching regularly brings together a group of similar employees for a specific purpose or goal that we will craft together to serve your organization’s and people’s needs. The uncertainty, pressure and stress of today’s health care environment threatens employee health and wellness and the delivery of quality, compassionate care. Group coaching uses Margaret Wheatley’s fundamental concepts: (1) “Whatever the problem, community is the answer, “and (2) “Humans can get through anything as long as we’re together.”
Group coaching provides a structured outlet for expressing feelings and supporting each other. Group coaching sessions can be offered to leaders, frontline staff, physicians, emerging leaders – any group of people with similar roles, interests, and shared experiences. Facilitated discussions build connections across the organization, enhance support for each other, and provide a safe and courageous space to discuss work’s emotional impact, solve problems, and learn from each other. Group coaching offers an opportunity for dialogue that doesn’t happen anywhere else in health care organizations. The process opens people up to talk about the heart and human side of work, boldly share their vulnerabilities, question themselves, build empathy for others, expand one’s professional network, break down internal silos, and increase a sense of accountability to and understanding of others.
Team & Group Coaching Package Information
Team and Group Coaching packages include:
- A one-hour consultation with the team leader(s) (and other identified members of the team if desired) to clarify needs and determine goals, approach and number of sessions for team or group coaching
- An outline of the plan for team/group coaching
- 90-minute group sessions (the number of sessions will be determined collaboratively with the coach and team)
- If desired, a mid-way ‘check-in’ conversation with the coach and team to discuss progress and re-assess goals
- The option of a didactic learning component may be part of the coaching package, to teach a relevant concept/topic and spark reflection and discussion. Amanda Bjorn builds lessons from current literature and themes emerging in the team coaching sessions
- The coach may provide homework assignments to facilitate and deepen insights and learning
- Tools, resources and/or other assessments may be provided as deemed useful for team or group growth and development
Group and team coaching sessions are for 90 minutes with lead coach Amanda Bjorn. They can be tailored for small or large groups. Note that groups over 25 people will include a large group premium fee.
Contact us to set up a free consultation with Amanda to assess your team’s or group’s needs and determine the best package and approach to suit your needs.
How do I start?
Please contact us to set up a free consultation with the lead coach, Amanda Bjorn, to determine which coaching package and strategy is most suitable. Our team will then work with you and your team to register you.
Our Group & Team Coaches
Each of our coaches has a unique background and expertise to help you or your team excel.
Review the biographies and personal videos below to find the coach that is the right fit for your needs.
Amanda is a Business Coaching Advantage Certified Coach™ and a Registered Corporate Coach™ with the Worldwide Association of Business Coaches. A former Occupational Therapist and the former EVP, People, Culture and Strategy at Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre, she has spent her 20+ year career working in health care.
Coaching Quick FAQ
- What if I finish my package and want to purchase more sessions?
- Groups and teams, please speak to your coach who will ask CHA Learning to prepare a new invoice for another package.
Are you an employer looking to train a group?
Partner with us for your team’s professional development.
Why Choose CHA Learning
With over 70 years of history as a healthcare non-profit, online learning is all we do. Tens of thousands of professionals have graduated from our programs and gone on to positively impact the health system. Our healthcare experts and faculty coaches are industry leaders. Our team provides exceptional support and truly cares about your success. Learn more about us.
CHA Learning Info To Go
Need information about our programs you can take anywhere?
Download our brochure.