Engage to Influence Change Course
The Engage to Influence Change course provides learners with the knowledge of what it takes to be a healthcare leader, particularly in the context of change. This course is for you if you are a new, emerging, or aspiring leader who wants to enhance your leadership confidence and develop the behaviours, styles, and engagement skills needed to be an effective healthcare leader.
Why Take This Course?
- Applicable to your daily work for immediate results
- Fully interactive and engaging – using reality-based scenarios, curated resources, and meaningful content
- Learn at your own pace in a fully online and completely asynchronous environment
- Relevant and practical skill-based learning applicable for new, emerging, or aspiring leaders working within any sector of healthcare
- Quick – complete in as little as 1.5 hours
The Canadian College of Health Information Management has approved this CHA Learning course for 3 CPE credits. Learn more about the continuing professional education program at www.cchim.ca
- There are no application prerequisites for this program
- Approximately 1.5 hours
- Take up to 3 months to complete, at your own pace
- $100 CAD
- $125 International
- No added material costs or fees
At the end of this course, you will have the foundational knowledge to enhance your understanding of what makes an effective health leader. You will be able to critically analyze and assess your own strengths and limitations in interpersonal leadership (including leadership styles) and set direction for enhancement.
Module 1 – Leadership Behaviours
- Management and leadership during change
- Leadership behaviours that encourage engagement and trust
- Behaviours that discourage engagement
- Personal strengths and limitations in interpersonal leadership
Module 2 – Leadership Styles
- Six primary leadership styles
- Applicability of leadership styles (benefits and impacts)
- Personal identification of leadership style(s) and areas of strength/improvement
Engage to Influence Change Course Quick FAQ
- What will I achieve at the completion of this course?
At the end of this course, you will receive a certificate from CHA Learning.
Are you an employer looking to train a group?
Partner with us for your team’s professional development.
Why Choose CHA Learning
With over 70 years of history as a healthcare non-profit, online learning is all we do. Tens of thousands of professionals have graduated from our programs and gone on to positively impact the health system. Our healthcare experts and faculty coaches are industry leaders. Our team provides exceptional support and truly cares about your success. Learn more about us.
CHA Learning Info To Go
Need information about our programs you can take anywhere?
Download our brochure.