Achieve Results Domain Course
In Partnership with CCHL through LEADS Canada
This dynamic and interactive course explores the Achieve Results domain of the LEADS in a Caring Environment leadership framework. This domain aims to help you make decisions, identify priorities (as well as determine how to measure and track their success) and take actions to achieve the desired outcomes. . Working through Achieve Results is an opportunity for you to think about which results matter.
Why Take This Course?
- This course is part of the LEADS Inspired Leadership Program
- Dynamic and engaging online course
- Enrol at any time
- Approximately 8 hours of learning to be completed at your own pace in up to 2 months
- Designed with busy professionals in mind
- Facilitated by certified LEADS Canada faculty
- Developed in partnership with CCHL through LEADS Canada
- Eligible for 2 CCHL maintenance of certification credits (MOCs)
- This course meets the Canadian College of Health Leaders’ Certified Health Executive (CHE) Select Program requirement for the Engage Others domain
- There are no application prerequisites for this course
- Approximately 8 hours
- Complete in up to 2 months, at your own pace
- $450 CAD
- $650 for International Students
By the end of this course, you will have explored the actions required of a leader to achieve the appropriate results in the healthcare system. These include creating and sustaining relationships at many levels, ensuring expectations for yourself and others are clearly understood, and establishing processes based on values and evidence. You will have also explored that in healthcare achieving results means much more than just financial results: it is about contributing to positive health and wellness outcomes for those in need.
The Achieve Results domain includes the following capabilities
- Set direction.
- Strategically align decisions with vision, values, and evidence.
- Take action to implement decisions.
- Assess and evaluate.
Achieve Results Domain Course Quick FAQ
- What will I achieve at the completion of this course?
At the end of this course, you will receive a certificate from CHA Learning.
- Can I enrol in other LEADS domain courses at a later time?
Yes, you can take the LEADS domain courses individually at any time and in any order.
Are you an employer looking to train a group?
Partner with us for your team’s professional development.
Why Choose CHA Learning
With over 70 years of history as a healthcare non-profit, online learning is all we do. Tens of thousands of professionals have graduated from our programs and gone on to positively impact the health system. Our healthcare experts and faculty coaches are industry leaders. Our team provides exceptional support and truly cares about your success. Learn more about us.
CHA Learning Info To Go
Need information about our programs you can take anywhere?
Download our brochure.