Engage Others Domain Course
In Partnership with CCHL through LEADS Canada
This dynamic and interactive course explores the Engage Others domain of the LEADS in a Caring Environment leadership framework. This domain focuses on four capabilities that you as a leader must carry out: contributing to the creation of healthy organizations, fostering the development of others, communicating effectively, and building teams.
Why Take This Course?
- This course is part of the LEADS Inspired Leadership Program
- Dynamic and engaging online course
- Enrol at any time
- Approximately 8 hours of learning to be completed at your own pace in up to 2 months
- Designed with busy professionals in mind
- Facilitated by certified LEADS Canada faculty
- Developed in partnership with CCHL through LEADS Canada
- Eligible for 2 CCHL maintenance of certification credits (MOCs)
- This course meets the Canadian College of Health Leaders’ Certified Health Executive (CHE) Select Program requirement for the Engage Others domain
- There are no application prerequisites for this course
- Approximately 8 hours
- Complete in up to 2 months, at your own pace
- $450 CAD
- $650 for International Students
At the completion of this course you will have explored the concept that leading others is grounded in engagement and connections. You will also have explored that behaviours that foster growth, promote effective communication, and create healthy environments contribute to building strong teams.
The Engage Others domain includes the following capabilities:
- Contribute to the creation of healthy organizations.
- Foster development of others.
- Communicate effectively.
- Build teams.
Engage Others Domain Course Quick FAQ
- What will I achieve at the completion of this course?
At the end of this course, you will receive a certificate from CHA Learning.
- Can I enrol in other LEADS domain courses at a later time?
Yes, you can take the LEADS domain courses individually at any time and in any order.
Are you an employer looking to train a group?
Partner with us for your team’s professional development.
Why Choose CHA Learning
With over 70 years of history as a healthcare non-profit, online learning is all we do. Tens of thousands of professionals have graduated from our programs and gone on to positively impact the health system. Our healthcare experts and faculty coaches are industry leaders. Our team provides exceptional support and truly cares about your success. Learn more about us.
CHA Learning Info To Go
Need information about our programs you can take anywhere?
Download our brochure.